It all goes down later this evening (Sat., Sept. 10, 2022) at UFC 279 live on ESPN+ pay-per-view (PPV) from inside T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, as Nate Diaz is expected to make his final walk to the Octagon. Diaz was originally scheduled to fight Khamzat Chimaev in the main event, but now he’ll meet veteran Tony Ferguson after “Borz” badly missed weight on Friday.
BLOCKBUSTER WELTERWEIGHT SHOWDOWN! Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) returns to the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, on Sat., Sept. 10, 2022, with a must-watch updated Welterweight thriller that will see perennial fan favorite, Nate ‘The Stockton Badboy’ Diaz now battle former top-ranked Lightweight contender, Tony ‘El Cucuy’ Ferguson, who will return to the 170-pound weight class for this last minute, upgraded assignment. Meanwhile, In UFC 279’s pay-per-view (PPV) co-main event, we now get the undefeated No. 3-ranked contender, Khamzat Chimaev, opposite Kevin ‘Trailblazer’ Holland in a five-round catchweight bout. These bouts will be preceded by and additional exciting catchweight contest between, “Leech,” Li Jingliang and Daniel ‘D-Rod’ Rodriguez, in a must see barnburner.
In addition to the makeshift headliner, Chimaev will now fight Kevin Holland in a catchweight co-main event. UFC 279 will also feature a welterweight matchup between Li Jingliang and Daniel Rodriguez, as well as a light heavyweight barnburner involving Johnny Walker and Ion Cutelaba. The “Prelims” undercard isn’t as stacked as usual, but there’s enough meat on the bone to get us to showtime.
Take a look below at UFC 279’s complete fight card line up and start times:
Main Card (ESPN+ PPV)
10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT
Nate Diaz vs. Tony Ferguson
Khamzat Chimaev vs. Kevin Holland
Li Jingliang vs. Daniel Rodriguez
Irene Aldana vs. Macy Chiasson
Johnny Walker vs. Ion Cutelaba
‘Prelims’ Undercard (ESPN/ESPN+)
8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
Hakeem Dawodu vs. Julian Erosa
Jailton Almeida vs. Anton Turkalj
Denis Tiuliulin vs. Jamie Pickett
Jake Collier vs. Chris Barnett
Early ‘Prelims’ Undercard (ESPN/ESPN+)
6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT
Norma Dumont vs. Danyelle Wolf
Chad Anheliger vs. Alateng Heili
Melissa Martinez vs. Elise Reed
Darian Weeks vs. Yohan Lainesse
- UFC 279: “Diaz vs. Ferguson” PPV main card can be viewed via the ESPN+ streaming app.
- Subscriptions cost $6.99 per month. The UFC 279 PPV will cost $74.99 for current subscribers.
- UFC 279: “Diaz vs. Ferguson” undercard “Prelims” can be viewed via ESPN+ as well.
- UFC 279: “Diaz vs. Ferguson” undercard “Prelims” can be viewed via ESPN. Check your local providers or click HERE for instant access to ESPN.
- UFC 279: “Diaz vs. Ferguson” can also be streamed via Xbox One, Apple TV, Android TV, Samsung Smart TV, and ChromeCast.
- UFC 279: “Diaz vs. Ferguson” PPV main card and undercard “Prelims” can be viewed via ESPN+ streaming app through Google Play and iTunes stores.
- Stay home, be safe. But, if you really, really need to go out and watch UFC 279 there is a list of bars near you airing “Diaz vs. Ferguson” right here.
MMAmania.com will deliver LIVE round-by-round, blow-by-blow coverage of the entire UFC 279 fight card, starting with the early UFC Fight Pass/ESPN+ “Prelims” matches at 6 p.m. ET as well as the remaining undercard balance on ESPN/ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET by clicking HERE. That’s followed by the PPV main card start time at 10 p.m. ET on ESPN+ PPV with live results and play-by-play action RIGHT HERE.