Coromon, a JRPG-like monster taming game, won the Fan Favorite vote 35 at GDWC 2021!
TRAGsoft, a three-person game development team from the Netherlands won the 35th Fan Favorite weekly vote at the Game Development World Championship 2021 (GDWC) with Coromon, which will be released in 2022.
“A JRPG-like monster taming game set in near future. Explore a charming pixel world filled with challenging puzzles, interesting creatures and titanic bosses. Dive into this compelling story that leads you to a mysterious disruption.”
2nd Place: OMFG: One Million Fatal Guns: “OMFG: One Million Fatal Guns kicks back into action in this fast-paced, over-the-top, roguelike, first person shooter. Shoot your way through a robot-hijacked space station, collecting more and more powerful guns as you go.”
3rd Place: The Mortuary Assistant: “Perform embalmings while trying to survive a demonic possession. Complete your mortuary duties, identify the demonic presence, and banish it back to hell to save your soul.”
GDWC team sends congratulations to the winner and thanks to all Nominees.
GDWC 2021 Fan Favorite Vote 36 Nominees are:
– Aquarium Designer by Sigur Studio (Poland)
– Beasties by rokaplay (Germany)
– Dying Breed by Gabriel Spangenberg (Uruguay)
– Martial Law by FIXER (Poland)
– Moolii’s Dreamland by OKJOY (China)
– Road to Hollow Hills by Nightwolf Games (United Kingdom)
– Silicomrades by Outside the Fox (Czech Republic)
– Swarm the City: Zombie Evolved by Magic Fuel Games (USA)
– XERA: Survival by Spotted Kiwi Interactive Limited (New Zealand)